Fall in Love… with your IT Team! What to Consider When Hiring an Honest, Competent, Responsive and Fairly Priced Computer Consultant.
One of the most important components to the success of your business is maintaining a safe environment for your company’s network.
After all, you can’t trust your company’s critical data to just anyone! So when it comes to the internet of things, in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction, having a loyal, trusted relationship with your service providers is critical.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be both incredibly frustrating and expensive. It could also end up costing you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair bills, not to mention headaches and frustration! With that said, choosing the right computer support company isn’t an easy task. There’s so much to consider, so we’re offering these tips in a two-part series. Let’s get started!
Qualities to look for when seeking a great IT company: Customer Service
1. Does a member of their team answer your phone, or if you leave a message does one of the core team members contact you back?
2. Do they take the time to explain what they are doing, and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not just talk in geek-speak)?
3. Do they consistently (and proactively) offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
4. Do they provide detailed invoices, or if needed, additional explanation of the services they perform so that you can clearly understand what you are paying for?
5. Do they complete projects on time and on budget?
6. Do they offer remote monitoring for your network 24-7-365 to keep critical security settings, virus definitions and security patches up-to-date and PREVENT problems from turning into downtime, viruses, lost data and other issues?
7. Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
8. Do they offer monitoring in an off-site as well as an on-site backup capacity?
9. Do they INSIST on backing up your network BEFORE performing any type of project or upgrade?
10. Is their help desk US-based and local (not outsourced to an overseas company) and do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
If you are an existing client of ours, you can say YES to all 10 of these questions. If you’re not, you may want to answer just this one question. Why not?
Contact us today to learn more about our company and how we can be the IT company YOU fall in love with.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
About Tech 2020 Solutions Tech 2020 Solutions offers complete turn-key solutions for the technologies that drive your business, stores and secures your data and helps you communicate in and outside of your company.
Offering offer multiple levels of on-site and remote support, monitoring and maintenance for your data, IT, phones and peripheral equipment needs including: general IT Support and Services, Cloud Storage and Applications, Network Security, Back Up, Mobile Solutions, VoIP Phone Systems, Unified Communications, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and other Scalable Technologies.
Visit www.Tech2020Solutions.com to learn more about Tech 2020 Solutions, Inc. or call 516-876-8761 or email info@Tech2020solutions.com.
Power Up with John Hassler is a blog distributed by Tech 2020 Solutions, Inc. and written by John Hassler, President and Founder of the company. To reach John, contact him at 516.876.8761 or via email at news@Tech2020Solutions.com. Connect on Linked In and Facebook.
Join The Conversation
Tech 2020 Solutions is the new brand identity for 2000 Computer Solutions 393 Old Country Road, Ste. 303 Carle Place, New York 11514